Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wrong Turn 2 - Dead End


A group of reality show contestants find themselves fighting for their survival against a family of hideously deformed inbred cannibals who plan to ruthlessly butcher them all.

I really like Wrong Turn, it was terrifying and had that creepy feel to it. I felt like Wrong Turn 2 was too similar to the first one. I hit me as a splatter movie quiet fast with the first scene, witch involves a big axe and a poor girl (Cool scene if you ask me). After that the movie dropped big time and didn't excite me at all until Col. Dale (Henry Rollins) goes Rambo.
Form my viewpoint this horror movie is the kind where you laugh when someone gets killed and you basically laugh your way through this film.

Rating: Bad horror movie. Funny movie, but has a LOT of blood in it. So if you what to be scared see something else.

iMDB URL: http://imdb.com/title/tt0804555/

No comments: